Apply for PAN Card Online from Your Mobile
PAN Card Apply Online – In This Article you will going to learn how you can easily apply for PAN Card Online in Your Home with your smartphone or laptop/Computer.
Many Peoples don’t know that they can apply for PAN cards from their homes, and no need to go to Cyber Cafe or Pragyakendra.
If you ever apply for a PAN Card from outside then you may know how much they charge for applying for your pan card from NSDL, But did you know you can Apply PAN Card Online for Free?
Just you have to pay for the card delivery charge that is mandatory. after that, you will not charge any rupee.
I am going to tell you here when you are eligible to apply for a PAN card online. You need to be 18 years old to be eligible for applying for PAN Card.
I am Going to show you some very easy steps to apply for a PAN Card.
Documents required to apply for a PAN card online
How much does it cost to apply for a PAN card online
How to apply for PAN Card online
- You can apply for a PAN card online either via or websites. Both have been authorized to issue PAN cards in India. For this tutorial, we will show you how to apply for a PAN card via the .
- On the page linked in the previous step, you will see a form titled Online PAN application. Under Application, Type select New PAN – Indian Citizen (Form 49A). If you’re a foreign national, select New PAN – Foreign Citizen (Form 49AA).
- Select the category of PAN cards you need. For most people, this will be Individual.
- Now fill in your personal details such as name, date of birth, mobile number, etc., enter the captcha code, and click Submit.
- Now you have three choices — authenticate via Aadhaar to avoid sending any documents, scan documents and upload them via e-sign, or physically submit documents.
- We chose to authenticate via Aadhaar as all it needs is an OTP and payment. If you don’t want that option, the steps for the other two are similar except for the part where you have to send documents.
- Enter all details such as Aadhaar number (optional) as requested on the screen, and click Next.
- This step requires you to fill in your name, date of birth, address, etc. Do that, and click Next.
- Now you will hit the banana skin that’s the AO code (Assessing Officer code). This looks complicated but is actually quite simple. Just select one of the four choices at the top — Indian Citizens, NRI, Foreign Citizens, Defence Employees, or Government Category.
- Then under Choose AO Code, select your state and area of residence. Wait for a few seconds and you will see a full list of AO codes in the box below. Carefully scroll and look for the category that applies best to you. There are different categories for companies, non-salaried people, government servants, private sector employees, etc. If you don’t know which category you fall under, contact a chartered accountant to find out. Click on the correct AO code and it’ll be auto-filled in the form above. Click Next.
- Select the documents you have submitted as proof of age and residence from the drop-down menu, fill in the required details, and then click Submit.
- PM Kisan Pending For Approval at State/District Level @pmkisan.gov.in
- How To Print Ticket From IRCTC
- How To IRCTC Login – Ultimate Guide